As a responsible tour company, health and safety is first. With Covid-19 outbreak and its variants, and as a traveller, it’s important to be responsible and careful while traveling in or outside our home country.
- Foreigners must provide proof of negative test: antigen or PCR (nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab, saliva sample or for PCR test) in a laboratory certified by the respective country, no more than 3 days prior to the checkpoint or entry to Guatemala territory.
- Provide proof of vaccination (2 doses) or one dose for Johnson & Johnson vaccine. There is no restriction on combination of vaccines for tourists.
- Do not go on tour if you, or someone with whom you have been in contact, are sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Avoid physical contact between guide and traveller; no hugs/handshakes for now.
- Our vehicles are sanitized before and after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer, spare masks and wipes are be available during the trip.
- Wear masks is mandatory in Guatemala.
Please, respect local health and safety regulations and advisories.