Let us guide you through how to best enjoy what this astonishing country has to offer.
The most important thing for us is that you enjoy everything our amazing country has to offer.
We guarantee you’ll leave this ancient world with a new perspective.
THGuatemalaOur Payment Policy Payments and Cancellation In case of an agreement about any service, the following payments are required:
• The 50 % of the total agreed amount should be paid immediately after receiving invoice.
• A second payment of 50% of the total amount should be paid 03 weeks before departure.
• If you reserve with less than 03 weeks in advance of the trip , you should pay the 100% of the amount
• Services with a value less than $300 USD always need to be paid in full at the moment of reservation.
• We will send you the details of our bank accounts in GUATEMALA (Banco Industrial, Banrural and Banco Internacional) any additional transfer costs or expenses will be covered by the customer.
• After we have received the first payment based on the invoice or voucher, we will send you a confirmation. Services will not be performed unless ALL is paid in advance.
• WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS ON ARRIVAL
Our Cancellation Policy
If you want to cancel your service or entire trip, we request that you contact THGuatemala using one of the following means:
• In case of a cancellation made by the costumer, the following costs have to be paid, even if the cancellation is caused by illness, accident, climate, natural disasters, political unrest or any other force majeure reasons.
• The cancellation costs vary, based on the time of cancellation. The right date of cancellation is estimated only by the date on which the company receives the cancellation by written notice. All amounts are indicated per person.
• In case of cancellation between 60 and 32 days before departure: related to itineraries reimbursement of 25 % of the amount already paid, transfer costs of banks or credit cards will not be reimbursed / related to another services reimbursement of 25 % of the amount paid.
• In case of cancellation within 31 days before departure and a NO-SHOW (not present on the day of departure): 100% of the travel amount will have to be paid by the costumer.
• Services without any reimbursement independently of the time of reservation are: domestic flights within any Central American country and bus tickets between Guatemala - México, Belize and Honduras.
• All costs caused by changes in the service or itinerary after agreement are on the account of the traveller. Services will not be performed unless they are fully paid in advanced.